This is a wiki for the development and documentation of the darkmatter Journal and Project.
darkmatter project is an open access knowledge space for exploring contemporary operations of race and racism. A critical focus of the project is to interrogate the emergence of race in terms of its im/material, informational and technological mutations.
The wiki is public - members of the darkmatter project have access to edit its pages. You can navigate the site using the left sidebar links.
Join Us: we encourage you to become a member and contribute to the darkmatter project. To be able to add/edit wiki pages, complete this simple step:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief indication of your interests to join the project and how you could contribute
- When approved, you will be registered on the site with editing access
Anyone interested in contributing to the project can join. In addition, we are currently keen to recruit members with:
- General web production skills: e.g. formatting articles; audio and/or video editing for supporting the Journal
- Web-admin: main technical support and development of the Journal, knowledge of coding skills and customizing wordpress (and/or comparable php/css/html experience)
- Hackers/Net Activists: technical software development skills, e.g. contributing to darkmatter Digital-Race projects or the site admin
darkmatter is an independent online project - all members contribute their time on a free/voluntary basis.